THE EDIT – LUXE GIFTS FOR MUMUncategorized categories: Uncategorized
If your mum is anything like mine, she’s probably busy dropping (not-so-subtle) hints about what to gift her for Mother’s Day. And if you’ve left things to the last minute (like me), I totally feel your pain. But before you hit the shops to pick up a last-minute gift for mum, best to get inspired by all the luxe pressies that are available for that special superwoman. Here’s what I’m thinking… (cover your eyes here, mum!)
1) A Pandora ring from their Mother’s Day collection – For me personally, Pandora is all about sentiment. And where better to pick up a beautiful piece for your beautiful mum than from a place full of the most incredible rings, bracelets and charms (that actually mean something to those receiving). I’m fortunate enough to be collaborating with a brand I value so highly (and have bought excessively from over the years), so I’ve got a few favourites from this this year’s collection such as the Linked Love Ring, Hearts of Pandora Silver Stackable Ring, Love Eternal Braided Pave Zirconia Ring and the Basic Bubble Gold Ring. Mum will where these forever!
2) Ecoya candles – There’s nothing like a sweet-selling aroma filling each corner of the room, is there? Ecoya candles are the perfect go-to for a scent that’s sweet yet reenergising… oh, and utterly delicious. My two favourites are the Ecoya Limited Edition Madison in Cherry Blossom & Tuberose and the Ecoya Exclusive Limited Edition in Water Lily & Lilac.
3) A rose gold MacBook or iPad – Tech-savvy women, get ready! All of our favourite Apple products have taken a dip in the rose gold pool (which means we won’t solely need to rely on warm-hued hand-candy to inject life into our work wardrobe). Aside from the obvious femininity of the new rose gold line, it’s also the perfect product to help mum’s de-stress by diving deep into their favourite DVD or losing themselves to a top-notch novel.
4) Nike sports gear – Nothing motivates us more than new gym gear, right? On July 3rd, I’m running the Nike + Run Club Women’s Half Marathon, which will bring thousands of female runners out to push themselves further and faster. If mum likes a run (she should totally sign up), but also wriggle into some of my faves from the new line: the Nike DF Epic Run Tights (which I’m convinced will make me run faster, FYI), Nike Element Half-Zip Top and Women’s Nike Air Zoom Vomero 10.
5) Mon Purse – Is it wrong that I want basically everything from Mon Purse? For mum, of course. Because we basically carry our entire lives in our bags, a specially-designed purse just for mum is something she’ll treasure for years to come. One-of-a-kind (just like her – brownie points), the customised clutch is also part of a unique Mother’s Day collection which you can still order (and monogram) if you express order before 12pm, Friday May 6th (for delivery on Mother’s Day). Note: this is for stock delivered to Sydney Metro, otherwise you might have to visit the Mother’s Day pop-up in Westfield Sydney, Pitt St Mall.